Mediabay - Media Library Folders
- Created date of Documentation: March - 22, 2020
- Latest update of Documentation: March - 22, 2020
- By: CodeCraft
First of all, Thank you so much for purchasing this plugin and for being our loyal customer. You are awesome!
A working version of WordPress.org must be installed before you can install the plugin. If you need help installing WordPress, follow the WordPress Codex
Before using any plugin, it is important to understand how native WordPress functions work, and how to establish ownership of your new site.
WordPress links you will find useful:
To use Mediabay plugin for WordPress, you must be running WordPress 4.9.3 or higher, PHP 5.6 or higher and mysql 5 or higher version. Below is a checklist of items your host needs to comply with to ensure proper Mediabay operation:
- Ensure your web host has the minimum requirements to run WordPress.
- Make sure the latest version of WordPress is up and running.
- If necessary, you can download the latest release of WordPress from the official WordPress website.
There are two methods to install the plugin. If the normal installation method (a) is not supported by your web host, you will have to use the alternate option (b).
a) Normal Installation
Login to WordPress Admin and browse to Plugins > Add New.
Click on the Upload Plugin and click Upload.
Browse your computer to select "mediabay.zip" (it's in the zip file you downloaded from CodeCanyon). Click "Install Now" button.
Once it's uploaded, click the Activate link.
b) FTP Installation (alternate method)
Use your FTP software to browse to wp-content/plugins folder.
Upload the mediabay folder.
Once it's uploaded, go to your WordPress Admin, browse to Plugins.
Click the Activate link.
- Go to your "Media Library" on your dashboard
- Click "Add New" button next to "Folders" text
- Name the new created folder
- Drag and Drop media files to the newly created folder